Information clause regarding the processing of personal data at Polish Milk Technologies Sp. z o. o.
In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and item 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ; GDPR) we inform that:
Administrator's identity and contact details
The administrator of your personal data is Polish Milk Technologies Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Olsztyn at ul. Towarowa 20 B, 10-417 Olsztyn, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court in Olsztyn, VIII Commercial Department under number KRS 0000824317, NIP: 7393936445; REGON: 38535605200000
In case of questions regarding processing by PMT Sp. z o.o. Your personal data please contact our representative for personal data protection at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purposes of processing personal data
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
Conclusion and performance of the contract throughout its duration
Performance of by PMT Sp. z o.o. of legal obligations, i.e.
- issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents,
- responding to complaints.
- Determining, defending and pursuing claims for the period during which the contractual claim is time-barred (legal basis: legitimate interest of the administrator).
- Creating lists, analyzes and statistics for internal needs of PMT Sp. z o.o. (legal basis: legitimate interest of the administrator).
- Assessment of payment credibility for the period necessary to perform such
- Direct marketing for the duration of the contract (legal basis: legitimate interest of the administrator).
Your data may be transferred to:
- entities processing data on our behalf,
- entities operating our ICT systems,
- entities providing us with services: consulting, legal, tax and accounting assistance.
- during audits,
- Other data administrators processing data on their own behalf, i.e. entities conducting postal and courier activities,
- entities purchasing receivables - if there are grounds for doing so
Period of storage of personal data
We will use personal data that is necessary for the implementation of legal obligations throughout the entire period of performance of obligations, i.e. for the entire time when regulations require us to store data or for the time during which we may bear the legal consequences of non-performance of the obligation.
Rights of entities whose data is processed:
- you have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing,
- the right to lodge complaint
- processing your data for direct marketing purposes
- In special situations, you can object to our processing of your personal data at any time, if the legal basis for the use of the data is the legitimate interest of the administrator or the public interest.
Opposition in this matter should be directed to the email address email@example.com. In the event of an objection being raised and after its consideration PMT sp.z o.o. will no longer be able to process your objection data.
If PMT sp.z o.o. demonstrates that there are valid legitimate grounds for processing data to which you object, which according to the law are considered to be superior to your interests, rights and freedoms or grounds for establishing, exercising or defending claims.
Supervisory authority and the right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
Office of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO)
Address: Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa
Telephone: 22 531 03 00
Obligation and voluntary provision of data:
Providing your personal data is voluntary but is necessary for the conclusion of the contract, its implementation and further cooperation. If you do not agree to the processing of personal data, the contract will not be concluded.